Monday 13 August 2007

Alwyn's Profile

Hi guys,

I just wanted to give you some background information on myself and where I've come from.

I'm currently working at MPC as a Senior Texture Artist on 'Prince of Caspian', which is the follow on feature film to 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe'. I've been there since January, previous to that I was working in Toronto, on a CG feature called 'Everyone's Hero', a cute kids movie that was only released in North America. I spent two years in Canada.
Before that I was at Animal Logic in Australia working on commercials and other feature films, such as House of Flying Daggers, Harry Potter and Farscape to name just a few.

I enjoy traveling, surfing and having a good laugh.

I look forward to seeing more of your work as it comes through.

Cheers
Alwyn

No comments: