Thursday 30 August 2007

Anna's bathroom update

Hello everyone; apologies for not posting anything for ages, spent the last few weeks animating and sorting out render passes.
I painted some dirt for the boy's clothes and face, and added some more bump maps here and there,- hopefully my lack of lighting experience does not take away from the result.. I changed the outside wall colour from beige to red-brown since it was too similar to the boy's skin colour. I may also need to tone down the shadows and the picture frame, though it kind of gives an idea of what will follow.


Final output will be 720x576, my textures vary from 6 to 14MB depending on the scale of the objects on screen. I have a few moving camera shots, I think the bump on the bathroom walls may cause some funky flickering, since it is the only element im using ambient occlusion on, I guess increasing the anti-aliasing will sort that.
More bathroom shots to come!

No comments: